Friday, February 29, 2008

still here


Lloyd Rees - a lovely program on his work on the ABC recently - intelligence, sensibility, self-discipline and self-belief


It looks as if I've stopped blogging, which I didn't entirely intend to do. I've been working on a novel, since suffering a traumatic experience at the new year. Much of the rest of the time has been spent hiding under the bedclothes and avoiding various responsibilities. I'm a little better now, but I'll post sparingly. In fact I'm only posting today because I've had a temporary blockage with the novel [which isn't really a novel, but I don't know what else to call it].

I'm hoping too that I can bring myself to visit other blogs. I need more personal contacts, especially new ones.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

pavlov's cat