Tuesday, November 06, 2007

back in the USSR


Happy days - me and me mates at the inaugural meeting of the Urbane Society for Sceptical Romantics [that's me at the back somewhere]


I'm trying to find a way to get back to more regular writing - offloading other work, getting regular possession of my computer back from my foster-kid etc - but in the meantime I've decided to abandon the daily illustrated title, as it's so far from daily, and because I want to get back to the USSR, so to speak. So I'm returning to my original, and I think far superior blog title, the new USSR. Hopefully the message will gradually trickle through to the Happy Few.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:49 am , Blogger Nogueira Jr. said...

"We are free to be free
To make our own destiny
To shine like the sun
To become one
To hide under the moon
Under in the gloom
To run with the deer
To make worry disappear
To listen and to hear
To love and to fear
To make our minds be clear
To laugh and to cheer
To travel and to steer
In the path we have chosen
To be hot or cold or even frozen
We are free to be free
To make our own destiny
And to look back from the finish line
And to shout with joy and not to whine."
By Daniel Hooks

Blog: Brasil! Brasil!

www.nogueirajr.blogspot.com

 
At 9:07 pm , Blogger Stewart said...

uhhh, sounds great to me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

pavlov's cat